- Write down your thoughts.
- Be true to your word.
- Keep a journal or diary to record your life story, special milestones, or places visited on trips or vacations.
- Make a scrapbook for every year of your life.
- Look back on the good times and the bad times and cherish them both, because they make you who you are.
- Be sure to capture all those "Kodak moments."
- Do NOT bottle your emotions.
- Speak your mind.
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't saying anything at all.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Dreams do come true.
Now that I ponder these sayings, I try to grasp the message that adults are portray...and I'm left completely and utterly confused. We blame everyone else and everything else--politicians, teachers, priests, coaches, family, friends, Marilyn Manson, evil spirits, peer pressure, school systems, society, video games, television, movies, media, etc--for our problems. I strongly urge you to revisit this list and evaluate these words of wisdom and what they now mean to you.
~Until we meet again,